About Me

My photo
Well to start off, I'm 14 and a freshman in highschool. I'm a Christian and proud of it. I've come to realize I'm NOTHING without God. And my mom, she's pretty much amazing. I have a few bestfriends, and some come and go but just about 4 have stayed. If you need to know more comment a blog, I guess. I'm still new to this so, yeah :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy turkey day!


i am ohh so thakful for my family and friends.


but also for the loving and saving grace of my father Jesus Christ. w/out him, we are nothing yet we treat him like he is nothing, so i think on this day, we need to give lots and lots of thanks to him. because he deserves it!!



p.s. i get my cartlidge done tomorrow!! woot woot, thanks daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment