About Me

My photo
Well to start off, I'm 14 and a freshman in highschool. I'm a Christian and proud of it. I've come to realize I'm NOTHING without God. And my mom, she's pretty much amazing. I have a few bestfriends, and some come and go but just about 4 have stayed. If you need to know more comment a blog, I guess. I'm still new to this so, yeah :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

My first post!

Hey everyone!!!

Today I decided to take after my sister erinand4boys.blogspot.com and be a blogger! I follow a few blogs including MckMaMa. I just think this is a fun way to update people about myself.


First update:
TOday I'm babysittin my other sister's kid's H and M. I'll put some pictures up later. Shes working so I figured I'd help out!

Sorry this post is kinda lame, its my FIRST.

No comments:

Post a Comment